ALL APPOINTMENTS WILL BE DEALT WITH BY TELEPHONE. IF YOU NEED TO BE SEEN AT THE PRACTICE ARRANGEMENTS WILL BE MADE.
IT IS ESSENTIAL YOU DO NOT ATTEND THE PRACTICE IF YOU HAVE A TEMPERATURE, A NEW CONTINUOUS COUGH OR HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH SOMEONE IN SELF ISOLATION.
We can all help control the virus if we all stay alert. This means you must:
- Stay at home as much as possible
- Work from home if you can
- Limit contact with other people
- Keep your distance if you go out (2 metres apart where possible)
- Wash your hands regularly
Self-isolate if you or anyone in your household has symptoms.
GENERAL ADVICE ON CORONAVIRUS IS AVAILABLE ON https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus